Monday, December 10, 2012

..speaking in cockney rhyming slang.

There's nothing worse than speaking in cockney rhyming slang.

So, I was in a bit of two and eight this morning as I couldn't get into work. The trouble and strife had already left for the smoke in her jam jar and mine was under the weather.  I had fallen down the apples and pears last night and hurt my Harper Lee a little, so I wasn't happy about taking Shank's pony to the station to get the train.  I decided to get on the dog and bone to the John Moss.  When I told him I was really Jack and Jill I had the feeling that he knew I was telling a pork pie, well I couldn't tell him I didn't have a set of wheels. Anyway, with nothing better to do, I decided to have a Jimmy Riddle and go back to Uncle Ned.

No comments:

Post a Comment