Friday, February 21, 2020

...a blogspot that can't be found on Google

That is the current fate of my blog. I put in my complete blog title to Google and checked the first ten pages - nothing. References to "nothing" or "worse than" go back twenty years, but not to mine. Even though my blog is on Google, it can't find it! However, one search does work - "there is nothing worse than missing the last bus home", when typed in full. I am the only hit. Wow! I am an internet winner. I like this post - there is pathos, humour, psychology, social comment, nice original graphics. You should check it out. Perhaps you can help me make it back to page 3.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I quite liked your blog about dreams. It is somewhat self-indulgent and, quite clearly, lacking in literary references. However, it is a pleasant two second read.

    ReplyDelete